Thursday, February 28, 2019

I looked through FAQ, I'm not sure if my question applies here, MODS delete if not allowed. Thank you.


I have CCW permit/lifetime. The State I want to go to has reciprosity, no problem. My question has to do with buying, in another state. My family is so far away, I can only fly there. I do NOT want to go through all the crap at airport. I pass Federal background checks with no problem.Question: How can I buy legally, a spare pistol, in another State? Is it just as simple as walking into the store, give them my (resident) Drivers Liscence for my home state? Spare weapon for me would be stored in lock/safe/container only I would have key to, in my families house. I would visit family, (carry), then lock up weapon, and leave and jump on airplane back home.EDIT: there is no way I can establish residency in my families home state. I can't just take their electric/water bill and claim it as my own. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2BSlTLx

No comments:

Post a Comment