Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I'm an idiot.


So I took my CCW class here in South Carolina three weeks ago. This state already has a long lead time, so I've been counting the days. Opened the mailbox today to see a large, manilla envelope from SLED.First thought was that's to quick and too big for my license. Open it up and it contains everything I submitted including a page that lists what is wrong with the application. Highlighted was a check box indicating that my current address must match my license. I quickly scan my application to make sure I didn't put my old address on any line since I just moved. That was fine. Then I looked for the photocopy of my license.......I didn't send it with my application. I'm an idiot. Remember guys and gals, send in all necessary documents. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2H6jvUK

No comments:

Post a Comment