Tuesday, February 26, 2019

It’s a waiting game...


I had my cpl in Florida but when I moved to Michigan they made me redo my NRA / USCCA training class. Now I’m officially at 2 weeks and counting after submitting my application. Definitely sucks to have to wait to carry... hopefully it won’t be much longer.So while I’m waiting I Just bought a bodyguard 380 for pocket carry. Have a few different holsters so far, my favorite other than a pocket sleeve being a kydex iwb holster from Foxx Holsters.My main carry gun is an XDSC .40SW. I’ve read a lot of hate on here for the XD line but I prefer them over glocks and the shield line. (I have a glock and a shield as well I just don’t like shooting them as much as my XD) I have that in a crossbreed super tuck which is definitely the most comfortable iwb holster I’ve tried so far. Going to pick one up for my bodyguard soon. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EAyJzT

No comments:

Post a Comment