Sunday, February 24, 2019

I'm hoping to cover home defense and CCW with one weapon


TL;DR: Will a Glock 43 with two 8 + 1 mags be a good solution for home defense and everyday carry? Also what do you think about pocket caring?I'm not looking to start collecting guns or even get into this as a hobby. I'm prepared to make the investment of time and money that it takes to know your gun and to get proper training. I can give you more details if needed but basically I just think it's the right time to have a firearm at home and CCW so that I can carry most days also in the event of an emergency situation. I have many friends in law enforcement that are helping me with the process also, just looking for additional input here.I'm a 27 year old dad with two kids under two if that is relevant. I'm between a Glock 26 and Glock 43 for now, but I'm willing to hear out other alternatives. I'm leaning towards the Glock 43 because my hands are on the small side. I would most likely carry on 8 plus one magazine at all times and then have an extra one right by the gun at home, which I'm guessing would be in some sort of quick access safe. from what I understand in an emergency situation you are not going to need tons of ammo it will end quickly. Also as far as carrying it I really like the idea of the subcompact Glocks because I'm a skinny dude (under 130lbs) and I don't wear a lot of baggy stuff, even considering it pocket carrying it from time to time.Looking for input, experience, maybe things I haven't thought of. Like I said feel free to ask questions I can give more input if needed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GZ27RT

No comments:

Post a Comment