Thursday, February 28, 2019

CCW at Work


I have worked at a location for the past 3 years that prohibited me from carrying. I have recently switched to another company that has no rules against it, but I still carry it concealed. While I have read through countless posts on this subreddit stating that "nobody will notice", I was still concerned that somebody would freak out (even though I've been carrying for 4 years now).I should have been more trusting of you all. While I initially made sure that my shirt covered my gun by pulling on it while standing up and turning sideways when talking to people because I thought I was printing, I've since stopped and guess what... NOBODY HAS NOTICED. I even bent over to grab something, felt my shirt ride up a bit, but my coworker didn't notice. I love my new job and I'm delighted to finally be able to carry at work.P.S. I'm not sure if I put the right flair, I just wanted to post and say thank you to the community. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2H4mbSW

No comments:

Post a Comment