Friday, February 22, 2019

I’m new to conceal carry, but I’m looking for a daily carry and while there are a lot of options nothing is calling my name. Any ideas? (Specifics in post)


I’m 6’3 230lb with size xl mitts. I wear suits on the daily and am jeans/t-shirt on weekend. I’m looking to shoulder carry and iwb. I need larger caliber bullet and at least a 7+1 capacity. I’d like a slim profile and weight is only a moderate concern. Printing is a larger concern. Recoil is not a concern. This will be my only companion for sometime so a degree of versatility is desired. I’ll likely head to the range, daily carry at work and home, use for home defense. I won’t be doing any matches or game shooting. I have done some significant research, but I’m looking for anything I may have missed or ruled out inadvertently. I’m leaning toward a CZ P01 compact or a Sig Ultra Carry Nitron. Lastly, I’d like to stay under $1K.Maybe this sparks a “perfect conceal carry” discussion. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IGLNaG

No comments:

Post a Comment