Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Strong side is pretty refreshing/carry rotation


Been carrying AIWB for almost two years. Love it, love the draw, I’m right on board with that.However, I recently rotated my carry from a G43 to a Canik Tp9SF in a hybrid holster I found for it some years ago on my right hip, directly 3:00 or sometimes 3:30.Edit: Glock was AIWB, no way for AIWB with Canik the thing is huge.Just wanted to say for those out there that haven’t been there in a while or feel a bit jaded on the subject (I was for a bit until I rotated), I found carrying this duty size pistol strong side to be both easy concealable, but it also felt super out of my way, I can bend down normally, etc. it was a refreshing experience that reminded me there is more than one way to carry a gun, and sometimes it can be gun dependent. Sometimes change is good. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NxBLro

No comments:

Post a Comment