Thursday, February 28, 2019

Best way for me to wear gun as ccw?


What would be the best way for me to wear a gun (M&P Shield semi-auto) for conceal carry? I have yet to take a CCW course and get the permit, soon on my agenda in the coming weeks. I guess the most likely interest I have for ccw is to wear ccw in a movie theater, theatre, out dining; the common factor in all those is I would be mostly sitting. What would be most comfortable-- a typical holster that goes inside my pants waist, or a leg holster given I might want to cross legs sitting in a theater/theatre, other? And is it best if I am right handed to have a holster on my right or put it on the left so I reach over with my right hand to draw it from the left side? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UdhDNM

No comments:

Post a Comment