Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Unarmed vs Open Carry for 4 months.


Hey guys,I have been carrying concealed in Illinois for just over 3 years now. Well political winds are shifting and I plan on moving to Las Vegas, NV next year. The weather is better, the night life is awesome, there is no income tax, and the gun laws are good.Here is the problem. I can carry in Nevada with my Illinois CCL. However, once I become a resident I must have a Nevada CCW permit to carry concealed. That will take 120 days from the day I apply. In that time, since I will be a Nevada resident, I will not be able to carry with my Illinois CCL, but my Nevada CCW permit will not have been approved yet, I will be left with two choices.Walk around unarmed for 4 months.Open Carry for 4 months.I am not really a fan of open carry. I believe that it makes me more of a target for criminals (guns sell well on the black market). Then again, I am also not a fan of walking around unarmed. At this point, it feels like driving in a car without wearing a seatbelt.What would you guys do in this situation? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yZF7wo

No comments:

Post a Comment