Monday, October 22, 2018

Thinking about purchasing a Glock. Need some help, please!


My interests have been sparked after recently seeing a Gen 5 Glock 19. I have always heard high recommendations for Glock regarding their impeccable performance and reliability. However, the only thing that keeps me from buying one is that I've only owned pistols with manual safeties, typically 1911's. While I'm not opposed to carrying a Glock with the trigger safety, I just would like some helpful info on how to maybe get over this fear of only being use to a manual safety. Having carried for awhile now, I have begun to see the usefulness of not having to thumb down a safety in the heat of the moment. Also, if anyone had the same doubts as myself before purchasing a Glock and quickly changed after buying one, that would also be interesting to hear. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PMYr7b

No comments:

Post a Comment