Saturday, October 20, 2018

Question for people in states who recently relaxed CCW permits


In my state, they are currently in the process of eliminating the need for a CCW permit (unless sought for reciprocity).While at first I was like "weeeeee", I feel it may have worse consequences. In my state, a business can also post prohibiting whatever they want.Most of the postings involve prohibiting open carry - but I feel like without the hoops to jump through, a lot more places will post no weapons period. At least a permit may give some folks in the "middle" the piece of mind that patrons legally concealing are usually not a threat.Has anyone noticed anything like this occurring? I assume it would be more likely to happen in urban areas? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2q4nUOe

No comments:

Post a Comment