Thursday, October 25, 2018

Need advice. I am pretty much set on purchasing a Glock 19 Gen 4 to use as a carry gun.


I have the option to buy the regular Gen 4 or to get the same model (glock 19 gen 4) but with front serrations on the silde for only $15 more.What I want to know is does anyone on this sub have a glock with the front serrations for conceal carry? If so do they have a tendency to snag on any holsters, especially iwb hostlers? Anyone carry a glock 45 or the glock 19 FS?I am leaning towards getting the regular glock 19 gen 4 but I also like the front slide serrations. I know they aren't totally necessary but just kind of like them for some reason. Anyone know any true advantages or disadvantages with front slide serrations? I am not much of a press check guy (I meticulously keep track of when I load my weapons and pretty much always expect them to be hot and ready to fire and always treat them that way) so that doesn't truly appeal to me even though that's the main reason many people prefer front serrations.I heard the Glock 45 is targeted at a lot of LEO so I wonder if any of them that actually use it have any issue with the slide serrations.Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate any info from people who have experience with these features on a glock.Like I said earlier I am thinking about getting the regular good ol gen 4. At the end of the day it is a tool that could protect me and my family and doesn't need to have any vanity features, but I also wanted to know if anyone has any real experience with front serrations and if they can actually be useful or do they just end up getting in the way. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PYyNwF

No comments:

Post a Comment