Saturday, October 20, 2018

Just went to the Active Self Protection seminar in Kansas.


If you didn't go and you are close I just want to say you missed out. The lecture he gave was great. It cost $25 and that included a meal. John, the host from the YouTube channel does an excellent job teaching. There was some smart advice given. He really does a great job of explaining why certain concepts that are taught from other sources do not apply to the CCW world. His experience shows. He also tells you what is flat out bullshit. The value of the event was top notch. There is also a $200 all day shooting clinic. I wish I could of stayed but I have to work Saturday. I plan on going back for the shooting event next time he is close.Oh, and the best part....I won a freaking HK VP9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PciW0b

No comments:

Post a Comment