Friday, October 19, 2018

Got my CCW permit... and was disappointed


Takes about 60 days to get your permit in WA. I waited patiently. I went to the range often. I kept waiting. I was anxious to get my license. It was the last piece of the puzzle in a sense.The day finally came. October 19th. My self-addressed envelope that I filled out at the station had arrived. As I was about to open the envelope, I was flooded with excitement. I had seen all the posts of others receiving theirs on this subreddit. A nice clean permit, on a laminated card. The second I opened the envelope, I was blindsided by a crashing wave of disappointment.It's fucking paper. Not even index card quality. Something similar to the paper our vehicle registration is printed on.Washington is basically the public school using 1 ply TP in their bathrooms, while every other state is a private school in an upscale neighborhood using quilted 3 ply TP.I will still carry, I'm just severely underwhelmed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PHSfNL

No comments:

Post a Comment