Saturday, October 6, 2018

Gear/Setup Recommendations?


Hey r/CCW,I'll be joining the responsibly owned firearm community shortly (permit is in the mail). I'm looking for suggestions on belts and holsters that are good/great for first time carriers and will basically set me up for success.About me: I am 6'0' and 200 lbs so not huge but not skinny either. I do not have a specific gun locked down yet but am strongly leaning toward a single-stack 9mm and carry an extra mag.I like Kore Essential's gun belts because of the ratcheting system and it's a cored belt (albeit plastic) that helps support the gun. Most of the big gun channels on youtube rave about this belt.I am looking at getting the Alien Gear shapeshift holster set mainly because the modular set up is appealing as I don't know exactly how I want to carry yet. Although I see there are mixed reviews on this sub.Any suggestions are welcome, thanks!​TL;DR: New to concealed carry. Suggestions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zUkPWH

No comments:

Post a Comment