Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Can i get my ccw with one arm?


I'm going to be 21 in a few months and have always wanted my ccw. I have a lot of experience with guns since a young age. 1 year ago i crashed my 4 wheeler bad and lost all sensation and feeling in my arm. i'm gaining a little back but don't think i'll have a full recovery ever although i'm keeping a positive outlook. i still go to the range and can shoot/handle the gun relatively well. i have learned how to do everything with my other arm (drive, write, type, put clothes on, everything we do on the daily pretty much). I noticed a rule that states " You cannot suffer from a disability which renders you unable to hand a firearm safely " however i want to protect my family (i'm married with a little one and we live alone) and i feel like i can carry safely. Please let me know what you all think. Thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Sdepcu

No comments:

Post a Comment