Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Out of state purchasing question


I am an Iowa resident who is about to turn 21 years old. I plan on purchasing a handgun shortly after my 21st and after getting my permit to carry (not actually going to carry until I get some additional training). I've had a Cabela's credit card for a long time and it has a few hundred dollars in points which I want to use toward the handgun purchase. Since the nearest Cabela's is in Owatonna, Minnesota how do I go about purchasing? My understanding is that Minnesota does not honor Iowa permits. Since that is a bit of a drive for me, I wouldnt want to make multiple trips for a waiting period or whatever. Is same day pickup out of the question? Can I order online and have it shipped to a local dealer or something? Looking for any more information on the subject. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KVJqRo

No comments:

Post a Comment