Friday, March 2, 2018

Gun Storage Help


I recently and temporarily moved back in with my parents and my dad is extremely against guns. He really doesn’t want it in his house but I don’t have any other place to keep it.My options: sell it (ha, yeah right), keep it in a lock box in my car (obviously not very safe), or keep it with a friend. Today he tells me if I can find a gun safe that “locks down” I can keep it in the house. By lock down, he means one that either attaches to a wall or a safe that can’t be moved.If I can find a safe that matches his expectations that’s my first option. So my question is, does anyone have any suggestions for what safe I can get?He mentioned something about a magnetic safe that attaches to the wall and acts as a shelf. Has anyone ever heard of these? If not, what other safes would you recommend?EDIT: Another option is that I can store the gun at my girlfriends house. She has a floor safe in her room we can put it in; however, her dad had a felony almost 10 years ago and wasn’t able to own guns anymore. Anyone know the Florida law for this? I can’t seem to find it. Also, it’s only one handgun I need to store. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FjPD6T

No comments:

Post a Comment