Thursday, March 29, 2018

If you have to use force in self defense, is it ever appropriate to administer first aid to your would be attacker?

When I see attacks that require near lethal force, I never see the defender administer first aid to them, even police are prohibited from doing this in some places. If I ever had to discharge my firearm to stop a threat, or they had a seizure from being hit in the head, etc: I would be tempted to administer first aid to them if they just tried to rob me at gun point or something. I can't help feel sorry for any hurting living thing, even plants at times. Armed robbers do not deserve to die, I have known some that turned out to be good people. I know this is downright foolish, because they could get revenge. What do you think?



Submitted March 29, 2018 at 12:20PM by thewindandrain http://bit.ly/2pOVIzd

No comments:

Post a Comment