Friday, March 2, 2018

Just learned that my P938 is in fact drop safe


Thought today was a beautiful day to go for a run. I carry my p938 in a belly band when I run and I've been doing so for a few months. Today I heard a clunk and my heart stopped when I looked back and saw the tiny gun on the pavement. I was near a major road but thankfully I don't think anyone noticed as I did a quick swoop and walked back home out of fear of it happening again.I found the culprit. The belly band stretched in a certain area, making it loose enough for the gun to fall through. Any suggestions for a better belly band? Or a way to run where this won't happen?Good news is that it looks good as new still. Will test it at the range tomorrowJust an edit: I feel bad for this. I can't believe it happened, especially with the political climate recently. I feel like I made gun people look bad via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oNwqQD

No comments:

Post a Comment