Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Can I ask for feedback?


I’m a 22 year old who has had a less than ‘normal’ life as a teen. I won’t divulge into too much detail but here’s my situation. I’m a full time student fortunate enough to have a college fund to take care of living expenses so I have no job currently.I do ‘contract’ work here and there and have amassed $2,500 outside of my emergency 6-8 month expenses fund.I want to get my CCW as I fear if I don’t get it now - I may lose the opportunity to in the future (Jesus I hope that never happens).Is it financially irresponsible to spend $750-$800 getting my first pistol and CCW? I’ve been putting it off but I just think money is replaceable. But the opportunity to arm myself is not and when push comes to shove I wanna be ready.Just curious on your inputs. I wanna stay tried and true and get a gen 4 glock 19. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GjtF13

No comments:

Post a Comment