Monday, March 26, 2018

P365 Range Report and First Impressions


I picked up my new Sig a week ago and just got to the range for the first time today. My initial impression was that it felt a little small and that my G43 was definitely more comfortable in my hand. Albeit that may have more to do with my familiarity with Glocks and this being my first Sig handgun.The grip angle and the way my left hand (right handed shooter) sat on the frame felt very different. That being said after spending a little range time with it I'm very happy with it. For as small as it is it doesn't have much muzzle jump. Even with the flush mag it is very easy to shoot. The X-Ray sights are very nice both in the daylight and in the dark.300 rounds of Remington 115gr FMJ and 50 rounds of Critical Duty with zero issues. No jams or failures of any kind. Out of the box there were two tiny peening marks from what I'm assuming was pre-fix testing. After my range time the marks are the same as they were and the barrel has no abnormal wear. There are tiny cutouts on the barrel that I'm guessing are "the fix".If you can get your hands on one I definitely recommend it.TLDR: 350 downrange with zero issues and for a guy with largish hands it shoots well. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uqORRw

No comments:

Post a Comment