Saturday, March 31, 2018

Finally got my permit, purchased my first handgun today, will be able to pick it up Monday (NY)


Like the title says, got my ny permit yesterday, between then and now I went to a few shops, handled a lot of guns. I decided on a gently used CZ P01. Because of NY I wasn’t able to take the gun home with me, instesd only proof of purchase that I need to bring to my local clerk on Monday to get it added to my license. Then I’ll head over to the shop to take possession of my new baby! I’m planning on some upgrades to it in the future but for now I’ll leave it mostly as is. Fist thing im doing is getting some slimmer grips (cocobolo looks nice) and then probably the tfx sights. I also need holster recommendations! If anyone carries one of these compact czs I’d be happy to hear what you have to say as far as good and bad holsters! Expect photos Monday. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GFQpff

No comments:

Post a Comment