Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Concealing when you're a bigger guy


Ill start by saying I'm not massively over weight, but at 6'2 and 270# I'm a little bigger than I probably should be.Appendix carry is most likely out, though ive seen the bit about 300th parallel and how to deal with the "tactical muffin top". I'm thinking more than likely, at least for awhile I'm gonna stay away from that until I get used to carrying daily. But for any of you bigger guys, carrying IWB say at the 4 o'clock position do you have any issue with printing of the firearm? I realize a smaller gun this will be less of a problem, but just messing about with my 1911 the bottom of the magazine/ grip side of it tends to poke out through my shirt. What are your thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2pQCV5J

No comments:

Post a Comment