Monday, March 26, 2018

Having trouble concealing full size M&P. Should I trade it or just buy an additional gun?


I have an M&P 9 2.0 that I really like, but am having some trouble concealing it effectively. I have an Alien Gear 3.0 that I wear at 3:00. That seems to be the most comfortable and least printing location for me (especially when bending over).I probably should have gotten the 2.0 Compact, but that wasn't an option at the time. In a perfect world, I would probably just get a subcompact gun (P320, PPQ, MP9C) to carry when I can't wear layers, and keep the full size M&P for home defense and/or colder weather carry.I still would like to have 10+ rounds if possible, which is why I'm leaning towards a subcompact double stack 9mm.Is .5 inches in height a big difference in concealment (M&P 2.0 vs 2.0 Compact and G17 vs G19), or would I need at least a subcompact to notice a difference? Has anyone else dealt with this "problem" and have suggestions?Also, any recommendations for Subcompact 9mm besides the ones I've listed? (P320, PPQ, MP9C, VP9SK) Not a big Glock fan because of the grip angle.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IT1tUv

No comments:

Post a Comment