Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The "Shoud I in MD" Saga: Part 47th


I'm so damn sick of this state. Everywhere I've asked questions, I've gotten different answers. That includes sites that have vetted lawyers.Brief: I have a GA Weapons permit honored by most free states. MD, by current law can, by various reasons, put me in jail for carrying a weapon legal in most other states.I screwed up. I'm driving mom to see her niece get married, and I told her I intended to carry. She called my aunt (MD resident.) My aunt talked to her retired state trooper neighbor. He suggested she talk to the local PD. They said they'd love to have more guys like me armed in their state. There's legislation on the books to trash the current MD laws.I want to protect my family, but I really don't want to spend any of my life in prison as a test case. Why i it this complicated? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2pNynxg

No comments:

Post a Comment