Friday, March 2, 2018

Trying to decide between G19 and M&P 2.0 C


I like both but the price difference makes me lean to the M&P 2.0 C. Ive been mostly carrying a Shield 9 but want something with more capacity and the wife likes my Shield so I plan to give it to her.I have some questions maybe some can help with that will help me decide.What is considered a good price for a Glock 19?The cheapest I can find it anywhere right now is $480 with shipping, and Im not paying an FFL fee on it since I get 1 a year through my range. The M&P 2.0 C I can get for about $408.One reason for wanting/considering the Glock is the insane amount of accessories out for it, Im not a modification guy (triggers and such) but I like to have a wide selection of holsters and stuff and it seems the M&P doesnt quite have that yet but Im pretty sure it will in due time but for the moment it doesnt.Are there any reason I might not want to go with the M&P 2.0 C?Is there a better price I should wait for the Glock 19 to come down to?Im not in a huge hurry though I am itching a bit to buy something with tax refund money burning a hole in my pocket.Thanks for reading through and any advice offered. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oFOQDN

No comments:

Post a Comment