Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Don't buy from CraftHolsters


They sold me a Falco holster for $20 more than Falco, this would be fine if they didn't hide that they are a reseller behind 3 links. They even go as far as putting up pictures of leather crafts on the website and talk about "our" holsters being "old country made". That's a bit strange seeing as how Falco didn't start operations until 1989. Not only that but my holster was already broken in when I got it.They advertise a "30 Day Test Guarantee" but when you click on the link it switches to the "Bullet Proof Guarantee", so not a 30 day test guarantee then? Because they are already wanting pictures of the holster, the gun in the holster, and a picture of my gun?! Also advertises a 5 year warranty, which is just the stock Falco warranty. They don't even add an additional warranty.Point being, I feel stupid for being duped, this won't ever happen again, and I'm getting my money back one way or another.Don't make my mistake guys. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2HOFn4f

No comments:

Post a Comment