Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Utah application wait time?


I sent my application in at the beginning of February and I still haven't seen my debit card get charged as of a couple weeks ago. My debit card info was stolen and I ended up getting a new card number and I called them to try and update it as soon as I did but all they told me was "we have a lot of applications so we might try to call you or we might just send it back to you and you get to start the wait all over again but no, there's no way for us to update your card info".Last post in this sub about Utah's turnaround said they waited about 3.5 weeks and I'm well past that just waiting for them to even attempt to process the payment anybody get theirs more recently have any updated information on the turnaround time? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GONFtF

No comments:

Post a Comment