Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[Advice] P238 vs P365?


Hi guys,Was hoping to get your thoughts on a daily carry pistol for IWB. Right now I have a P225-A1. It’s very comfortable to shoot but is a tad big/heavy to carry IWB (I use a Stealthgear IWB for carry at 4:30, and a Mitch Rosen OTWB for carry at 3:30 which is more comfortable at home).Am considering either a P238 with extended mag (for a full grip) or the P365. Given the 238 is smaller and weighs less, I thought the .380 caliber would be more comfortable to practice with at the range (less recoil). But I hear good things about the 365 now too. Was wondering what your thoughts are. This would be for daily carry, and I’d like it to “disappear” at 4:30 in a Stealthgear so that I wouldn’t mind carrying more. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GetFTh

No comments:

Post a Comment