Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Need some informed opinions


Hey guy, just like the title says I need some informed opinions about my next purchase I truly am gridlocked on what to buy next. I currently have the GLOCK 26 Gen 3 (Great gun btw). I am debating on purchasing the new GLOCK 17 Gen 5 or a GLOCK 23 Gen 4. I plan to use the new purchase for conceal carry.To give you some stats I am 6' and currently around 240, but on the downward trend and have been since I was 307. So I am not a little guy. I have read equal input from other forums that some people have not issue CCW'ing and 17 and other say 19/23 is as big as they can go.Since I have the 26 already does it make since to just go up only 1 size to a compact or should I go with he full size. I would love to hear of anyone who had similar conundrums in the past. Thanks a lot for all your input. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GuMZYW

No comments:

Post a Comment