Friday, February 23, 2018

Black arch or something else?


I’m 5’8” 260. Yep chunky. 40” waist with 30” inseam. Tactical muffin top makes me not want to go AIWB because I hate my pants up at my belly button. Would like carry a shield 9mm around 2 o’clock. IWB. Mostly I’m a jeans and polo or T-shirt guy. I’m in out of my pickup a few times a day, driving from job site to job site. Currently I use a neoprene no-name holster with no retention, comfortable sometimes but not always and retention bothers me while walking on rocky landscaping. Own a Hanks belt and love it. I was thinking Black Arch ADM. it’s hot some days so breathabity is important.Shoot me some better ideas, I’ve thought about SG and Aliengear too but I’m open to anything at all really. I think I just want a single belt clip, do I? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sPqifX

No comments:

Post a Comment