Thursday, February 22, 2018

CCW in business clothing


My employer just informed me that he recommends not carrying with clients because it could make people feel “uneasy.” Whatever I don’t blame him with the people we work with but I think my problem is not whether I can carry or not but whether the client can tell. My goal is to decrease my printing.I have a Glock 43 with a standard kydex IWB holster but not with tuckable belt clips. I also have an alien gear that allows me tuck my shirt in but you can still see the outline of the grip.I have explored the thought of an ankle holster but I’d need to get baggier pants and dress pants seem to creep up when seated.A friend of mine suggested a belly ban but I don’t know how that could be comfortable all day long with an undershirt and button down. Let alone trying to unholster in a timely fashion.Sport coat is an option but I live in the desert and I don’t want to have it on all the time.My other CCW options are LCPII and SP101. Obviously the LCP is going to have the smallest print but I have the least amount of training with that platform.How do you carry in business attire? Is there some sort holster that could decrease my print? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2CDdGbz

No comments:

Post a Comment