Monday, February 26, 2018

Alcohol and Carrying?


I have a weird question I would like thoughts on. I hardly ever drink, like once every three months, but when i do it's usually a spur of the moment type thing. I'm not talking going to the bar, I'm talking a few beers with dinner. I never drive after having a drop, and I don't want to carry ether, but just wondering what a good protocol would be.Lets say I carry into a restaurant and decide I want a beer. Do you order than walk back to car and disarm? Where can I place my gun, for it to be considered not on my person/not reachable. My wife also has her permit and I won't drink anything unless she's driving if that makes a difference. Is that extreme should I just drink and disarm when we get back to the vehicle?Like I said this comes up rarely, but just wondering. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2F7X9BS

No comments:

Post a Comment