Thursday, February 22, 2018

VP9SK


All I can say is wow....I’ve been searching for the ideal carry gun for a while now...I shot a friends P-07, loved it, ended up buying one and have been carrying it for a while. Made the mistake of buying a Sig P365 early for my more summer-oriented carry gun....It’s still at Exeter right now getting a “voluntary upgrade”.Just when I think I’ve narrowed shit down I find something I like more....I rented an FNS9c the other day and loved it...Ended up placing one on order and picked it up today (no safety, night sights). On the way out I said fuck it, and decided to finger fuck a VP9SK...Oh my god.Someone the other day mentioned how it was stupid to have multiple duty guns of the same size...I kinda agree at this point...On the other hand I can’t justify selling these newer guns and taking a hit on them, so I prefer to keep them as funds permit I can splurge on some moar gunz (within reason). I think I’ll need to add this thing to my list next...I’m going to rent one if I can find one to see how it feels shooting, but as it stands I’m in love.Anyways for the TL;DR:Made the mistake of holding one today. It fit in my hand beautifully, like it was molded to it exclusively. Generally I’m not a fan of finger grooves but these are just like butter in terms of my hand conforming to them. To me, the trigger feels fucking fantastic in comparison to the FNS9c I just bought. I heard the PPQ is nicer and I’ll try that too, but I’m not an absolute expert marksman, so the minute differences between the HK trigger and Walther won’t make a huge difference to me (I’ve heard they are close, but everyone is different). I’m assuming and hoping it’s a sweet shooter. Unfortunately being in CT restricts me to 10 round magazines, and the standard mag is 10 rounds for the HK, so I won’t feel bad about leaving capacity on the table with other guns.Does anyone else EDC one and love it? If so what holster do you use? For reference I’m 5’ 9” 160lbs and I’d say I’m of an average kinda stocky build and I prefer to carry IWB @ 4:30-5. I have SG ventcore minis (shhhh) that I really like, so when I grab the VP I’ll most likely go with one of those unless someone has a better suggestion. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2orJD1g

No comments:

Post a Comment