Saturday, February 24, 2018

Shield 2.0 over Glock 43 for first handgun, future ccw (most likely IWB)


I’ve been researching the two for the last month and I’m getting ready to make my purchase today and just wanted some last minute opinions.I like the feel of both, leaning more so with the shield, with the 43 feeling a little smaller especially without the pinky extension.Reliability seems to be great with both from what I’ve read . The 43 seems like it would be slightly easier to conceal (the stippling on the 2.0 seems a bit too harsh on raw skin, where the Glock is too slippery. Rubber talon grips would most likely be put on either purchase.Both triggers feel good, more so with the shield, but the hinge design weirds me out for some reason which is something I might just have to get used to. The metal sights on the shield seem much better from the factory.Aesthetically, I prefer the Glock.I think I’m going with the shield 2.0. Is there anything I’m missing with the 43 that might put it in front or am I good to go with the shield? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ChabvU

No comments:

Post a Comment