Saturday, February 24, 2018

Inconspicuous long guns in apartment dwellings


I will soon be moving out of the soviet republic of California to a more friendly 2A like minded state. My question is I will be living in a multi-unit apartment for a unknown period of time. I enjoy trap shooting, but don't want to bring attention to myself when transporting the shotguns from apartment to vehicle and back.Been looking for ideas for a Winchester SXP Field 26”. It is 46.5” in length total. The largest case I've found is a Battle Axe with an External Size of ~41.3" L x 18.1" W x 4" D . Maybe I could take the gun apart before leaving the apartment and the range. That is kind of annoying, but a smaller bag like the Covert M4 might work.Thanks for any help on how to transport long guns inconspicuously in apartment dwellings. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ERan2k

No comments:

Post a Comment