Thursday, February 22, 2018

Storing pistol in car


I work at a hospital(IT) and can't carry on the job. I just got my cpl and have been storing it in my car center console when arriving at work and locking my car.However I know this is pretty insecure. I keep my car locked so i know im good from a legal prespective if someone breaks into my car and steals it I'm not liable but that's a small comfort. Also:I like the fact that it's hidden and out of sight from passerbys and passengers. I give co workers rides sometimes and don't want to have to explain a lock box cabled to the car. And 2. Fast and easy access. I would have to lock it up on arrival and unlock it on departure to make it even worth bringing to work.But how do you guys handle this? Suggestions?Thanks for helping out a noob. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2F0krJO

No comments:

Post a Comment