Thursday, February 22, 2018

Storing firearm In Car Update


In a past post I had said that I was debating if I should leave a firearm in the car because I wasn't sure if i could carry at work. (Yes I have decided not to do that).The workplace policy says:Employees may not bring any type of weapon on company property at any time or carry any type of weapon during working hours. The policy includes concealed weapons for which employees may have a permit.So the original concern was that there is a lot of homeless around my location in an area with an opiod problem. Many people said a baton or pepper spray, but I jusy wanted to reopen the question to everyone.Situational awareness is obviously tool number one, but I wanted to hear other perspectives. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sPL7b4

No comments:

Post a Comment