Sunday, February 25, 2018

Help w/ choosing first IWB holster


I have had my concealed carry permit for a while now and just got my first pistol (a S&W 9mm Shield). I am in the market for a holster, and this will be my first holster ever. I am a thin female (5’8”, 130lbs), and I think the best carry positions for me will be kidney with a forward cant or maybe appendix (although I think concealing at appendix will be more difficult). I am looking for an IWB holster that is structured with some type of kydex or similar material. Adjustable cant would be ideal. And I hardly ever wear a belt, so I’m sure I’d get some type of clip like the UltiClip that will clip to just my jeans. The holsters I’m looking at currently are the Stealth Gear Ventcore appendix and the Alien Gear IWB 4.0. I would prefer the Stealth Gear, but I’m not sure if I could also carry that holster at the kidney position, and does it have adjustable cant? I’m sorry for the long post, but holster options are so overwhelming.TL:DR - Looking for advice on my first IWB holster for kidney carry or maybe appendix. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2HLePBK

No comments:

Post a Comment