Thursday, February 22, 2018

Ugh I think I have to carry off body at work, any ideas?


I take rich people all over the country to see the great US of A. I worked mostly last year in the Peoples Republic of California so not carrying was my only option. I also spent most of my time with clients that had their own armed security or in hi-end hotels that have their own security. I was genuinely not too worried about security.Next season I going back to the National Parks circuit. Lots of time on the road, lots of time traveling through places I don't want to be.I absolutely can't carry on body when I am with clients, I am setting up tents, unloading bags, I don't think I can do it. But I always have to have a backpack with the first aid/meds on my person.So my question is does anybody have an suggestions for a secure pack that makes off body carry easy? I like the velcro patch pockets 5.11 does but its too tactical looking. Gorucks are super popular with douche tour guides so that would not be out of place and would probably hold up?? Any body using one?Any and all suggestions welcome!edit: I should add two thingsI am permitted in all the states I travel to and know and understand the restrictions within a national park.I have a secure box bolted in the vehicle to lock the pack/meds when not on my person. Pretty much only when I am sleeping. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EUrAeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment