Sunday, December 3, 2017

New Carrier, Several Questions


I recently got my CCW and my first carry pistol (HK VP9 SK), the latter of which I love more than any other handgun. The problem is, now that I'm actually carrying, I'm a little unnerved by the lack of manual safety on the VP9 SK. I've read others on this subreddit talk about not carrying with a safety. Is there a general mentality or any rules that you keep (other than not pitting your finger on the trigger unless you're going to fire) to maintain comfort when carrying without safety?Also, I'm confused by the debate on where is the safest and most effective place to carry. 6 o'clock feels the most natural, but I've read that it's genuinely unsafe. So, where?I apologize if these are repeat questions in this subreddit, I've tried to read around but am not finding exact answers. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AK0XHi

No comments:

Post a Comment