Sunday, December 3, 2017

first time carrying iwb and "tucked"


I've had my CHL for about 7 or 8 years and a Crossbreed Supertuck for about that long. I also own a couple Alien Gear tuckable holsters.I'm not sure why, but today was the first day that I ever used the "tuckable" feature. Usually I just leave my shirt untouched when I carry and it works ok.After the recent church shooting here in Texas, our church leadership decided to develop a security plan and ask for volunteers to make up the team. In the interim, I was asked to assist with security today and that entailed carrying concealed at church and using the tuckable feature of these holsters and was pleasantly surprised how well if helped conceal my pistol (I carried a Kimber Pro Carry today).I feel like an idiot for not trying it sooner. I think tucking your shirt in helps with concealability. Drawing is a little slower, but not much. Overall I was impressed.I'm sure most of you are thinking, "duh, it's called a Supertuck - you're supposed to tuck your shirt in." I guess I'm just a slow learner, but I wanted to share my experience nonetheless. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2iLno83

No comments:

Post a Comment