Thursday, December 21, 2017

Loaded Question on P320, Glock 26, and Glock 43


So i currently have a Taurus PT709 slim that i feel like im not to in love with. I'm looking for a pistol i can carry and home defense as it is my only weapon currently.So I'm looking to sell my pistol and buy either a:Sig P320 Compact (buy the SC Grip? or just get SC?) who has every carried these?Glock 26 (when is gen5 gonna come?) it has a very versatile magazine size selection for carry and more rounds for home.-Glock 43: i know its single stack but its much easier conceal and i can have a few mags with extenders for home. (just use for home until buy another weapon)what do you guys think? I'm going to go to the range in the next few days and shooting all these pistols just want to know what your experiences are like. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2Bypr7q

No comments:

Post a Comment