Thursday, December 21, 2017

Glock 21 recommended for conceal carry?


I just turned 21 and received my CPL so I am looking to buy my first conceal carry pistol! I have fired a Kimber 1911 45 and a Glock 19 Gen 3 previously, both felt good in my hands while shooting (I have large hands). I am not a fan of 1911's for conceal carrying. I have heard a lot about Glock's reliability, which is something that matters a lot for my preference. I am also in favor of .45 (I know, I know, the endless debate). Also, I am not a fan of external safety's. This process of elimination leads me to the Glock 21. It is quite large for a conceal carrying, but I am 6'2" 185 lbs. Any recommendations for carrying a Glock 21 as far as carry position and holsters? What you have used personally that makes carrying it better or worse? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2pabKG3

No comments:

Post a Comment