Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What would you do?


I've recently acquired my first pistol for an edc ccw. I've also now realized my employer has a no firearms policy. So for my typical week, I findy self in the following dilemma. Either not carry those days OR carry for my 5mile drive, stow my weapon in my vehicle in public parking for some 9-10hrs and carry for my 5mile commute home.Now, I'm not naive enough to think something can't happen during those short commutes because it only takes once. On the otherhand I also have strong concerns about theft with leaving my firearm in the vehicle for that many hours out of the year, especially if someone figures out I store in my vehicle.Ideally I would l like to carry always to promote routine and a deeper sense of comfort to the point hopefully as much as being second nature in my everyday regiment however this simply doesn't seem to be an option.On a side note for some context, I am in a specialized professional field so job hoping is not an option, especially given most would have this same policy in place as I have discovered.So, as the title states, what would you do? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ps7pfn

No comments:

Post a Comment