Thursday, May 18, 2017

[TX] Carrying in a Vehicle


As I understand it, in Texas, a minor (<21 and 18<) may posses a handgun and transport it in a vehicle as long as it is not recklessly in plain view and is concealed in the vehicle, not on the person. Now my question is 1) Does it have to be in a container? 2) If it does have to be in a container, does the container have to be locked? Then 3) Can it be loaded? and 4) What constitutes loaded in the state of Texas? One in the chamber? Or just full magazine inserted, empty chamber?I'm not sure if I'm breaking any r/CCW rules here? Not looking for legal advice, just simply picking a knowledgeable group's brain so that I may seek professional advice later and have a better base-understand when seeking that help. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qBciSA

No comments:

Post a Comment