
I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this, just a noob with a question.Background on myself: I've just accepted a job in a new town right out of college and have moved into an apartment by myself. Since moving in, I've pondered the idea of how a concealed carry permit and weapon could benefit me, in the event that I may ever need it (God forbid). I do not have a concealed carry permit, I do not own a gun, but I have been to the shooting range on numerous occasions with friends and family members. Therefore, I've been doing some research in the matter and was interested in seeing testimonials about how concealed carry has prevented some potentially awful situations.I ran into this testimonial: http://ift.tt/2qb1ys4 and had a quick question; how do you all store your weapon when in your home in bed? Clearly this individual was capable of getting a handle on their weapon very quickly, and that makes me curious about how it may have been stored.Because of my interest in possibly obtaining a concealed carry permit, I'm also interested in storing the weapon in the safest possible manner while still having it readily accessible. Please give me some insight. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qGaPfg
No comments:
Post a Comment