Saturday, May 20, 2017

PK380 concealable for petite woman?


Hi everyone, I recently applied for my LTCH and got to handle a rental Walther PK380 the other day. The really liked most everything about it (including how affordable it can be), but am wondering if it's almost too big of a gun for me to conceal at 3 or 4 o'clock even with a good holster. I'm 5'2" and around 125 lbs. While I don't wear super tight clothing, I'm not exactly wearing burlap sacks either, which makes me think this may not work out too well.Does anyone small have experience with this gun? Any alternative recommendations? I'm not 100% set on .380, I just like this particular gun - the slide was super simple to rack, the grip was very ergonomic, etc. I have a Sig P320 Compact on layaway right now, but know that is far, far too large for me to ever carry and will be my range gun. I love shooting that one.Edit: I'm sorry my post doesn't contain flair on it, I am not sure how to add it in. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qJcPlo

No comments:

Post a Comment