
Still in search of the best firearm for myself. I have been carrying a g19 for quite sometime and decided to downsize. I recently bought a shield 9 and am starting to regret it. I wanted something skinnier decided on a single stack which is so much more comfortable to carry however after two months I just do not shoot well with the shield. I put a different trigger in and added better sights and mess with my grip every time I'm at the range. I went with the shield because it felt better in my hand and with the rebate was a much better deal than the Glock 43. Guess I'm just still in search of something right in between maybe something thicker than the shield but not so big as the 19 but a decent ammo capacity. Recommendations? Should I have just spent the extra on a G43? Should I just keep using it and try to adjust the way I shoot? Sorry for the rant via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rDl56h
No comments:
Post a Comment